Heart Reflections Live

Friday, July 07, 2006

This is the first blog of Fathers Grace Ministries! My name is Claire Roberts. I am wife to Pastor Max Roberts & mother to our 2 little girls Talitha aged 4 & Zara aged 2. I am blessed richly by God to have such a wonderful family. I write regular articles on our website under the title Heart Reflections (see link) where I seek to encourage other women in the Lord. I assist my husband in the ministry & also run a small ladies group near where we live.

God's grace is so wonderful-so undeserved! I am a full-time homemaker & while it is my "dream job" & I love my role & my wonderful family, I often struggle in the day to day practicalities of living it out. I depend on the Lord for His strength daily. It's usually when I feel mine is sufficient that I fail miserably. My husband, from time to time, has to travel with the ministry, so these times are always challenging, but also an opportunity for growth in the Lord.

I pray this blog will encourage others as I share my heart reflections & bring glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. Please look at our web site with the link on the right abbagrace, and drop me a line.
posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 7:57 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home