Heart Reflections Live

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brothers


Isn't this sweet! I love watching our dear little Sons as they lie sleeping. It is so endearing how they snuggle into each other. I often call them Snugglepot and Cuddlepie. They are so yummy.
Their favourite lullaby (the one that works the best) is the children's hymn "Fairest Lord Jesus". It usually gets them to sleep very quickly, and what precious words to sing into their dear little souls. As well as a normal musical diet of hymns and classical music, the twins are rather partial to Donut Man songs and they just love The Gaither Vocal Band Homecoming tour to Australia!

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 8:13 pm

1 Comments:

What sweet babies! I already miss having a baby in the house, even though I can vividly remember the sleepless nights and pure exhaustion. I don't want to imagine having twins. I sure the happy times are doubly as great to make up for it. :)

5:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home