Heart Reflections Live

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Prayers Needed Again

It's 3am and yet again I'm requesting prayers for my dear husband, whose heart has gone into rapid AF for the third time in just over a month. Please pray the usual as per the last few blog entries.

I never intended my blog to become a list a prayer requests- don't get me wrong great things are happening in our lives, we've just a had a busy month- too busy to blog much- but this is a great concern to me that this has happened 3 times in just over a month for no apparent reason. It's a test of my faith, and I'm starting to wonder if it's time for Max to be on medication for his condition, or, dare I say it, if this the beginning of the end...

I covet your prayers this night wherever on the globe you live. My 7 year old daughter woke as max was led out to the ambulance, so no doubt will spend the rest of the night in our bed- will keep you posted.

Thank you Jesus for Your Peace

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 3:07 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home