Heart Reflections Live

Monday, August 03, 2009

This Is The Life I Love...

- Early morning... the sun is rising... I gaze out through our dining room window and glass sunroom beyond, over the green hills and valleys, all the way to the few white skyscrapers that say "the Beach" and the vast Pacific Ocean beyond... the sun becomes a huge red beautiful ball... very soon I have to close the curtains else the winter sun will make the room too bright for our babes...

- The noise of the kettle... the promise of a nice hot milky coffee ... my fuel for the day...

- The sound of the computer warming up... the feel of leather as my Bible is opened, leaves gently turning... the best food for spirit and soul... Prayer... communing with the One who made us and died for us..

- The smiles and cuddles from our little men as they wake melt my heart... No matter what sort of night we've had with them, I remember how God's mercies are new EVERY MORNING towards us, and their sweet smiles never fail to confirm this truth to my heart...

-The sharp, scent of our homegrown herbs, as I cut them for my hubby's omelette... The aroma is all the richer, knowing they are from our garden...

- The hymns and Christian media that bless our family during the day helping keep our focus on Jesus...

- The cuddles and giggles as our girls get up... The joy of hearing them read to me daily... Trying to be intentional with them throughout our busy day... the priveledge of homeschooling and all it encompasses...

-The beauty of glass... the glass bottles that feed our babies... the glass of flowers from our garden on the table... the glass of herbs on the bench...

- the fresh scent and soft sensation of clean cloth nappies to wrap our babies bottoms in... baby feet to kiss at nappy change time...or any time...

- the birds that sing... the colours of the day and seasons as they change here around our hilltop home... we feel closer to Heaven here...

-the rich, beautiful sunsets... peaceful dusk...the beauty of quiet night after a busy day...

This is the life I love...

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 6:31 am

1 Comments:

That is beautiful. Life's beauty can be found in all the small things.

1:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home