Heart Reflections Live

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankyou Lord!!!

And thankyou for your prayers- just spoke to Max on the phone, and all is well-cardio-inversion worked first time!

It's the Lord's Day here, so I'll have a friend pick him up from hospital soon, and we'll be off to Church soon, tired as we are. How can we not give God glory?

I found I was more anxious this time- it all seemed too normal, so unemotional, so clinical, and then my eldest woke up, and again so unemotionally we had a talk, would she still love Jesus if He decided to keep Daddy and not let him come home as we hoped. Thankfully she got some sleep in our bed after a short while. I've had an extra 1 1/2 hours sleep, but still feel odd and crampy in the stomache. I'm fine in emergency situations, but generally feel ill later, even though I'm relieved and happy.

It helps to write how I feel, I hope you don't think me strange that I feel so unemotional right now. Coming into the Christmas season is usually a very emotional and joyous time for me, firstly remembering the miracle of The Incarnation, The first advent of Christ, and the fact that all of our children were born in December, with Zara soon after in January. I get very emotional remembering their births, and how I nearly died after having Zara, and yet the Lord brought me safely through the arrival of the boys nearly a year ago.

Sorry for raving on so, I feel better now. I'm going to play some hymns while the children are still sleeping and ready myself and them for Church. My miracle man will have another good testimony today!

Thankyou for praying.
posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 6:24 am

1 Comments:

Hello Claire,

I am sorry to hear that your family has been having such a scary time, but grateful that your hubby is still a walking miracle!

Thank for leaving a comment about my Mum's article. It is encouraging to know that it was a blessing to you!

I'd love to ask you some questions about homeschooling soon, so you might receive an email from me about that when I get around to it! It sounds like you have some things God has taught you which you could share.

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home