Heart Reflections Live

Monday, April 21, 2008

We Love "Greenbeans in the Garden"!



I'm relatively a new-comer to Christian Country Music. I used to listen to Old- Fashioned Christian Radio for the beautiful hymns, and while I loved the beautiful orchestral arrangements,and still do, it was here I also discovered bluegrass hymns- Smoky Mountain style, and that genre, and found them just as appealing.

I was thrilled to find this album online this week. I first heard of The West Girls and their Mother, Vicky, through an article in "Above Rubies" a few years back. They live a simple , agrarian lifestyle in a horse and buggy community in Tennessee, and sing in many of the churches there. Their harmonies are amazing! and their love for the Lord shines through.

Check out this linkhttp://cdbaby.com/cd/westgirls

You'll find an article on the family, you can listen to some of their songs- My favourite is "Wonderful, Merciful Saviour"- and right down the bottom on the left is a link to their only music video, "Greenbeans in the Garden". The children and I love watching this. They're a great example of hardworking, modest young ladies who love Jesus with all their hearts.

If any of my Australian readers know of any Australian stores with this in stock, please let me know!

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 9:54 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home