Heart Reflections Live

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Very Exciting News!!!!!!!!!

I received a wonderful gift for Mother's Day, this year- one that is eagerly anticipated and will bless the whole family- WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!

Yes, by the end of the year, I'll be a Mum of 3!

The bub is due at the end of December, but because I will need a ceasearen due to previous surgery on my uterus, he or she will probably make an appearance a couple of weeks earlier. That will make 3 birthdays in December for the Roberts Family- mine , Talitha's and the one to come.

God has planned this sooooo perfectly. The baby will be born over the school holidays, so I'll have time to recover somewhat before resuming homeschool (and if I'm not quite well enough, hubby will don the teacher's cap for a while.)
The other amazing thing is that so far at least, I'm not as ill this time round as in my previous pregnancies. Yes, I am nauseous, but I haven't lost any meals yet. Please pray this continues, as otherwise I'll be searching homeschool blogs for such articles as "How to Homeschool With your Head in a Bucket and Other Tips"!!

God is so good. If you are a seasoned Homeschool Mum though I wouldn't mind a few tips on homeschooling with a new baby and carrying on through seasons of reduced health. Any encouragement would be gratefully received. I'm living my dream, but it's all still very new to me.

Praise God for His gifts of new life!

PS If you've noticed articles are slowing down a bit here, it's only because I've started hitting the hay with the children some nights, instead of blogging after they're asleep. I'll have to reschedual my blogging time, as it's an important source of Christian Fellowship and encouragement for me.
Stay Tuned... more articles coming!

Labels: ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 7:38 pm

2 Comments:

Congratulations! That is such wonderful news. We love babies!

1:41 am  

Such great news, congratulations!!!

Heaps of blessings :) from the Silvola family

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home