Heart Reflections Live

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Marcel Marlier and Gilbert Delahaye


This talented author and illustrator team from the 60's and 70's are totally new to me! I never saw a single one growing up!
Our collection began with Talitha borrowing Debbie Learns to Cook from our local library. She fell in love with it, and when Max saw it thrown out in a recent Library Cull, he bought it for her. She recently found Debbie Learns to Dance, and Mary's Holidays at a thrift store, and I discovered the three older animal stories recently at a garage sale. The details in the colours, shades, and even eye expressions in the characters make these books captivating!
Oh, and lest anyone be getting sick of book photo posts, I promise it will be the last one for a little while!!!!- Unless you want more, Let me know!!! OK?

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 3:16 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home