Heart Reflections Live

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jewels is back Online!!!!!!

For those of you, like myself, who loved the blog "Eyes of Wonder", well it's back after a year and open to public access again.

For those of you who aren't yet acquainted with this dear Christian lady and her 10 children, please do take a look. Jewels is a true Titus 2 woman, whose simply written posts really minister to me and touch my heart. She doesn't preach, she doesn't have to, a lovely life lived well speaks for itself. I am constantly challenged by her writings not to stress on the small things and to live a richer simpler life by grace before the Lord.

I pray that her blog will enrich your life too. http://eyesofwonder.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 8:08 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home