Heart Reflections Live

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lessons from "A Wise Woman"


I've really been getting a lot out of Mrs June Fuentes Christian Motherhood series. You should really check out her beautiful blog. When things aren't really "working" in my day to day life, when the children and I are grumpy, it's usually me doing something wrong, setting the spiritual barometer completely wrong for the day. Her wise words not only encourage me, but give me a gentle rebuke when needed, which is quite often, if the truth be told!



Please check out her blog at http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/ I highly recommend it!

Labels: , ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 8:19 pm

1 Comments:

Your boys are adorable!! :) Our little Abigail is 8 mos. old now- and so much fun! Thanks for the link- good one!
Jennifer

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home