Heart Reflections Live

Saturday, June 20, 2009

What Do You Cook Your Hard-working Husband For Breakfast?


When your hardworking husband rises in the morning, and says, "What's for breakfast, Darling?", how do you reply?

Do you point to the pantry, smile and say, " There's cereal in there. Help yourself, honey!", or do you really honour him by cooking him a breakfast you know he loves?

My husband nearly always orders a ham, cheese and herb omelete (Occasionally bacon and eggs), a cup of "Ecco" ( he can't have coffee anymore), 1/2 an aspirin ( for his heart), a glass of water, and freshly squeezed orange juice, when we have oranges available. He also likes his toast with various toppings to choose from.

What do you cook YOUR man for breakfast?

By the way, can you guess, I'm eagerly bucking that nasty trend called FEMINISM.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 1:12 pm

2 Comments:

I don't consider myself a feminist either. However, I still work outside the home. Unfortunately, my hubby is up and gone every morning before I even get out of bed. I have no idea what he eats for breakfast. Good for you bucking the trend. I'd like to think I'd do the same thing if I were a SAHM. Of course, if I really cared I could do it now. Hmmm....food for thought.

2:29 pm  

Dreamer, you're definately a NON-feminist at heart and that's where it counts.
Claire

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home