Heart Reflections Live

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back in a Few Days...


I'll be taking a blogging break for a few days, while my husband & I enjoy some time away at a lovely little B & B in the hills, owned by some friends of ours, who my husband married last year. We're looking forward to it. It will be quiet, romantic & refreshing-with an olden times appeal which we both love. It is situated in the same region where we would sightsee while courting, became engaged & yes! got married too. Many happy memories will be rekindled...

Hopefully we'll be able to post some photos when we get back. Anyway, must go pack before I go to bed.

Stay tuned! I'll be back soon!!
posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 10:33 pm

1 Comments:

May you have a lovely time with your husband, Claire!

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home