Heart Reflections Live

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Anyone Else Having Hassles with Blogger?

Hi everyone! This is kind of a quick test post. I had no plans to switch to the new blogger, but eventually it wouldn't let me in unless I changed over. Has this happened to you?

When I added my image to my previous article, I ended up with hearts everywhere & ridiculous spacings between my paragraphs that I hadn't put in. I had to save it as a draft & ask my hubby to fix it before it could be published. Anyway, here goes-let's try this one!
posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 10:07 am

1 Comments:

Hi Claire,

I was also forced into switching to beta. I don't like the new blogger all that much, but I'm slowly adapting.

Guess it's like the saying goes: "if it isn't broken, don't fix it." :)

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home