Heart Reflections Live

Monday, January 21, 2008

And She Huffed and She Puffed...



And she BLEW those candles out!!

Here is Zara Hope with her flower cake. My husband asked her specifically what cake she would like for her4th birthday, and she said- a Flower... Must be the budding (pardon the pun) gardener in her!!

My husband and I made the cake together. I baked it and mixed the icing, and then my creative hubby got busy cutting the flower shape, mixing the colourings and completing the creation. She loved it!!

I can't believe little Zara is 4 already!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 2:30 pm

2 Comments:

Happy Birthday, Zara! What lovely photos! Both your little ladies look like real princesses!

Greetings from another two little princesses :)

Kaisa & co

7:39 pm  

Happy belated birthday to little Zara...she's so adorable!
And that cake looks really yummy, well done!!

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home