Heart Reflections Live

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thankyou Lord!

Praise God and thankyou for all who prayed for us. Max got to the hospital really quickly and they didn't muck around giving him a cardio-inversion nearly straight away. I just spoke to him on the phone in ER, he's conscious and happy.

The girls are still asleep. I got just under another 2 hours sleep with no bad dreams, and am very grateful, though still very tired. I think a sleep might be in order this afternoon!

Thankyou again!
posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 6:31 am

2 Comments:

Dear Clair,
I'm praying for you even now as I read through your posts. I hope your hubby is doing well and I really hope you are too. I know your boys should be coming out soon, and wanted to let you know that I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Sarah

3:53 am  

Thankyou Sarah, your prayers are very much appreciated at this time.
Claire

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home