Heart Reflections Live

Friday, April 24, 2009

Music To My Ears

It was the end of a particularly long day. It was a day of many unavoidable interruptions, people dropping in (all important stuff), and the girls had done a pretty good job continuing their homeschool throughout background noise and "Twin Breaks".

We got through the schoolday all pretty exhausted, with a few small things undone, and I let the girls go for a run outside, while I tended the babies.

Finally come night I was preparing dinner ( a couple of hours late), and I was delighted to see Talitha at the table unasked finishing off her colouring page from school, with Zara beside her- not fighting or arguing :-) but copying out of a book, practising her letters for fun, no pressure, no nothing...

And then... they began singing together... tunefully... O For A Thousand Tongues to Sing- our current weekly homeschool hymn- It was beautiful... Music to my Ears and soul... I silently praised the Lord in my heart as I worked... Harmony... Togetherness... Loving the Lord... Loving each other... working diligently... The "bad" days faded from view- This is why we homeschool...

Labels: , ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 8:25 pm

1 Comments:

Claire,

so glad to hear of these special moments.

We're leaving in 2 weeks and running out of time. We won't be able to catch up with you in person before that but we'll keep in touch!

God bless you and your beautiful family!

Kaisa

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home