Heart Reflections Live

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yes, It's happened Again- Please pray...

It's 9am and I've just farewelled my husband again by ambulance for another cardio-inversion. Please pray for prompt, swift treatment at the hospital, and that God would graciously preserve him again theough this procedure that does carry quite a risk.

He heart suddenly popped out of rhythm while I was showering this morning. It seemed more stressful in the midst of screaming babies and worried big sisters.

Knowing Max, he'll be keen to get fixed and outa there! We'd planned a family trip out today for last minute Christmas shopping, and I'd also planned to catch up with a very dear old friend I'd known since kindergarten, we don't understand God's timing, but we do trust His heart and His Sovereignty.

Will let you know how things go...

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 9:02 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home