Heart Reflections Live

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Zara Picasso


I couldn't resist publishing this photo! This is the children's little magna-doodle, that they love to take to church or in the car. Last year little Zara aged 2 drew this!!!
Is this a Picasso in the making or what? She scribbled it in less than 2 minutes, brought it in to show me, was about to wipe it out, & I shouted "Max! get the camera!!" Her tastes are definately towards the abstract. We don't know who she inherited that off. My husband & I both love art, but we're definately naturalists- we like trees to look like trees, animals to look like animals etc.
Maybe her artwork will keep us in our old age!!! I may be biased, but I think it's brilliant!

Labels: ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 8:32 pm

2 Comments:

oh, wow, that is a good drawing! I enjoy art...but I couldn't draw, even if my life depended on it. Little Zara could give me lessons!!

4:35 am  

Very nice. I like it too. Maybe I could commission Zara to do a portrait? ;~)

6:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home