Heart Reflections Live

Monday, June 16, 2008

Advice Wanted- on Twins and Homeschooling...

I'd like to throw open a couple of questions on living with twins and homeschooling...

1. Any advice from Mum's of twins will be greatly appreciated... Eg. How do you juggle feeding time? Do twins tend to sleep and wake at the same time? Many other questions are brewing in my mind, so any great tips would be wonderful.

2. I've never homeschooled with one new baby in the home, let alone 2, how do you work a homeschool day around babies? I'm greatful hubby will be around to help though. Have any of you seasoned homeschool Mum's experienced twins before, or newborns in general?

I'm still getting used to juggling homeschool for a 6 and 4 year old, I love it, but feel a bit overwhelmed...

HELP WANTED PLEASE

Labels:

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 9:00 pm

2 Comments:

Hi Claire,

I just met with Annoeska yesterday and she is the connect-person for the Multiple Births (Sunshine Coast Hinterland) Association. She is very happy to help you with anything she can, I'll pass her contact details to you via email.

Yours, Kaisa

8:14 am  

I have not done this but I'd be happy to talk to you about how I think it would work well if you'd like.

girly923 at gmail dot com

~Kaira

7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home