Heart Reflections Live

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sky Angel Cowboy, Logan

I really hope this video blesses you as it did our family. The simple faith of this 13 year old boy is outstanding. It's interesting that the closer you live to nature, the more God can convey the deepest truths to you, through everyday situations. We pray that our boys will have the same strong faith. Be sure to turn off Old Fashioned Christian Radio on the left of the screen, so you can hear the video clearly.

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 9:00 pm

1 Comments:

On April 12 the Young Ladies Christian Fellowship permanently removed me from any participation on the site. Since they have chosen to publicly state no further ties or affiliations with me, I decided to also make a public statement.

For my full statement please visit this page on my website: http://natalienyquist.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/announcement/

Please pass this statement on to anyone you know who has been a YLCF reader. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home