Heart Reflections Live

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Quiet My Heart, Lord


If you're feeling all stressed and shopped-out with the silly season, then this one's for you! We've stayed away from the shops as much as possible this year. We've enjoyed going out as a family seeing the Christmas lights & visiting different churches with their Christmas musicals & recreations of Bethlehem 2000 years ago-one of these we go to every year.

Quiet my heart,Lord,
And show me a Christmas
as peaceful & calm as
an old cattle shed...

Slow down my pace, Lord,
and help me seek Jesus,
the Son of your Love,
in a humble straw bed...

Steady my spirit, Lord,
call me from chaos
in simple surrender
to pray & rejoice...

Breakthrough the busy,
too-bright celebration,
and whisper your message,
"Be still...hear my voice..."

Be still, and know that I am God..."
Psalm 46:10
-Author unknown
posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 11:40 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home