Heart Reflections Live

Monday, March 12, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes...


I was up early as usual Sunday morning, preparing for the day- packing the frozen lunches I'd made the night before, packing Bibles, play clothes and pyjamas for the girls- as after Church, we spend the balance of the day with Grandmother & Poppy.

I was in the girls' room getting clean pyjamas ready when 3 year old Zara suddenly woke up, saw me & said, "What day is it today, Mama?"

I replied, "It's Sunday-The Lord's Day-Can you remember what we do on the Lord's Day?

Still lying down, Zara smiled & said,"Put Jesus First."

I kissed & hugged her, so thankful to God that at the tender age of 3, she could speak such simple truth & is endeavouring to learn about serving God. Out of the mouth of babes...

Labels: ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 9:28 pm

1 Comments:

Hi Claire,

Oh, that is the sweetest thing. I think I can understand why our Lord Jesus has a special love for children. If we only all though of our Sundays as "putting Jesus first". Amen!

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home