Heart Reflections Live

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Homeschooling at the Park

Headmaster Daddy and his beloved youngest son- a man who raises his children in the "Fear and admonition of the Lord".


Music Lessons- Microphone technique today!




Drama Class- a brilliant thespian- this Peter Pan can really lose his shadow!







Physical Education at its best!














The intensity of nature study!










Lessons in Grace and Beauty!























Labels: , , ,

posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 11:12 pm

1 Comments:

You have such a beautiful family! I keep wanting to homeschool my chidlren and my husband I are praying about it. I so hope one day I will be blessed to stay home with them and raise them to fear the Lord like you have with your family! Thank you for sharing.
-Ashley-

2:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home