Heart Reflections Live

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Back!!!!


Hi everyone! Sincerest apologies to anyone who was waiting for my series of posts on the effects of fantasy on children. We moved house a few days ago & had no phone or internet connection. Our new house has been such a blessing. The children are enjoying the space so much & we are all so much more relaxed now that we're not constantly tripping over boxes & each other! We are slowly getting through the unpacking & finding homes for things-I've never had this much cupboard space to choose from in my life! So I'm enjoying feeling organised.

I'll start my series of Fantasy posts next Tuesday- Sorry again-I'm off to bath my little princesses & enjoy some story time!
posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 6:34 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home